2Know! Classroom Response System
Installing MathFacts in a Flash on 2Know!
First, install software
1. Go to http://download.renlearn.com/us
2. Select Updates, Patches and
3. Select the FIRST
item on list - 2Know! Classroom Response System - Math Facts
in a Flash.
4. Choose Macintosh or Windows.
5. Choose 2Know! Classroom Response System -
Math Facts in a Flash.
7. Select Download Now and follow the prompts
to run program.
Second, convert responders -
Follow these steps on each
Responder to switch your Responders from one type to another. (We
recommend that you update no more than 6 responders at a time so it
doesn't slow down your computer while it is updating.)
- Press and hold the Responder's On/Off button
until the Responder is on.
- Press the down arrow button until Settings is
highlighted. Then, press Enter.
- In the settings menu, press the down arrow button until
Firmware Update is highlighted. Then, press
- If the Responder asks if you want to stay connected to the
Receiver, press yes, then
If it asks you to choose a Receiver, use the arrow buttons to
highlight the Receiver connected to your computer; then, press
Enter. (For more about choosing your Receiver
name, see the manual you received with your Responders.)
- Now, use the arrow buttons to highlight the firmware version
that you want:
To change a 2Know! Responder to a MathFacts in a Flash Responder,
select the newest firmware version (the largest number) that begins
with "2." Then, press Select.
- Enter the Administrator PIN and press
- The Responder will start updating the firmware, which will
change the Responder type. The program shows you its progress as it
does the update. When the update is complete, the Responder will
show you the new version number. Press any key to go to the
Responder menu, where you will see the tasks available for the type
of Responder you chose.
You can also access the directions here -
If you have any technical questions, please feel free to contact
our tech support - Phone:
Web Site: http://www.renlearn.com/support